My House "Fire"!

I wish mine would burn down, replacement value= $365,000.00 contents $200,000.00 on an acre on a navigable canal with an inground pool which is fireproof. Currently listed for $299.000.00. Getting offers for 230. Hope all is well.

Sorry to hear this Frank. Call me if I can help. Hang in there brother.
My prayers are with you.

Jim,
I am very, very sorry to hear about your mother and father. That is a vicious and brutal way to die.
I guess what the doctor was trying to say is that some forms of lung cancer are curable. Others are “operable” and that there is some hope.

As you and I both know pulmonary fibrosis is progressive and fatal. There is no cure and there is no hope.

I hope and pray that both you and your sister can overcome your problems with your lungs. You are both in my prayers.

May God bless you!

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles but hope the best to you and your wife, Frank.

Sorry to hear about this Frank. Hope everyone involved is okay.

Wow! I don’t know where to start, First, I’m sorry if you misunderstood my post, I did say “I hope this is an April fools Joke” I never thought it was for real, especially when you posted this on the 1st of April.
I’m so sorry Frank. I’m also sorry to hear about your wife. If I can help in anyway Frank please let me know.
God bless you both…

Very sorry to hear about this… Will keep you in our prayers…

Frank sorry to hear about all of that, I f I can help at all let me know

Im glad your Family was not hurt, and your house wasn’t too badly damaged.

Sorry to Hear about your Wife, I will keep her in prayer.

I am so sorry to hear about your wife Frank!

I sincerely hope that all ends well.