My new ride.........for the day!

Thanks Erich!!

Doug,

This baby doesn’t do roofs no need for ladders!!:smiley:

BTW Bro, I like your new ride!!:cool:
</IMG></IMG>

Funny!

Your funny too George!

WOW!! I can’t believe I forgot about this thread! Thanks for your replies guys!

Just in case you missed it, the tittle of the thread is “My new ride…for the day” key words; For the day!! This is my sister’s vehicle, if I had enough money to buy this baby I wouldn’t be inspecting!!:smiley:

Me think we’re in the wrong business, what can you tell us about your sister…

Married Marcel!!:smiley:

Me too!!:wink:

Her husband is a big guy!:shock:

Nice Ride Bro!

That picture of the Bike makes my leg hurt just thinking about it…I finally sold mine this week so i dont break any more bones from my poor ability to ride i am sure.

Get back on the iron horse Paul. The truth is with family and inspections I have more fun building bikes then riding… great way to set a guys mind free after dealing with what we do… don’t get me wrong anyone that wants to go on a 3 day ride I am in!! :cool:

Have you ever wondered why Nachi consistently enforces two standards?

Mario posts false allegations on the Cdn Members side only, provides no proof of anything as usual. Why does the ESOP continually permit a ESOP member to continually breach the rules?

Where is the proof of anything Mario says? How come Mario can make repeated threats with no ramifications whatsoever?

An ESOP member and member of the year making another threat. So much for the professional image Nachi wants to project. How can anyone rely on proper ethical treatment when you have the ESOP doing as they wish all condoned by Nick.