My Ride alongs The Dream Team

This was my ride alongs yesterday.
All of them are Florida licensed home inspectors and NACHI members.
We had a great time. I look forward to having them ride with me again.
From left to right. Dennis, Leif and Wade.

11 Likes

I see you’re still at it, nice job Roy!

The guys are in good hands I suspect.

1 Like

Great job Roy and I’m sure your time and mentorship is greatly appreciated!
:+1:

Yep! Mr. Fetty. I love helping new inspectors out, just like I did for you.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir.

You are a hardcore generous man Roy, Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, Mr. Lewis! Very nice of you to help so many new inspectors. :wink::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Gentleman.
I do it because I want them to become GREAT inspectors, and to ride with me will help them out a lot.

2 Likes

A couple of those guys look familiar. :wink:

4 Likes

Damn… ain’t nobody got last names down there? Explains ‘Bubba’ and ‘Cooter’!!

3 Likes

Nope! “Jonas” wasn’t available so we took to first names only… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Man that was 6 years ago… time is a flying by! I’m very grateful for all the time you spent helping me back then… and every once in awhile still to this day offering your time if there is something that is different or a second opinion is desired. I hope to meet you some day, would be great to go fishing or I could buy you lunch.

1 Like

I bet they do! :laughing:

Thank you Sir.

Roy is great, he leaves no stone unturned and makes it a lot of fun, super helpful guy! Learning a ton about the methodology. I can’t wait to do another ride along. Thank you, Sir Roy!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They will be here and post. Then you will know there last names. Leif has already commented.

1 Like

You are welcome Inspector Daye.

Good times. Thank you Roy for taking the time to show us how to do it right. I hope that one day I will have gained the experience to be able to pay it forward and help some new inspectors along as well.

4 Likes

Nice help, Sir Roy! :smile:

1 Like