My Ride alongs The Dream Team

Thank you Inspector Dean. I really enjoyed having you with us.

It is great Roy, that you take the time to do this and help new inspectors!

I have fun doing it.
How else could they learn?

3 Likes

It is like learning to swim first you blow bubbles in the water, kick your feet, and paddle with your hands like a dog, doggy paddle you may sink but you keep kicking, and before you know it you are swimming like a shark.

1 Like

I’ve got 4 over the past 3 months that I let take turns following me on an inspection BUT since the covid hit THEY don’t ride with me in the SAME car NOR do they all get to come at 1 time … NOT safe.

Nice Job Roy

Thanks Brother!

You would do great inspector Daye.
Just hang with me for a while. And I’ll show you everything I know. Promise!

1 Like

Roy. I wish you lived in Washington. I called at least 12 inspectors in my area before I got a rid along.

I wish you were in Florida and you could ride along with the Dream Team.

I finally thought of asking to ride along with my town building inspector just to watch the watcher.
Aka annoy the crap out of him.
Then I would not have to annoy you guys

I have noticed this guy is an ass.

And, how would you describe yourself, Rickey?

Well I guess as one southerner with a last name. How about you?

Rickey word to the wise. Use quotes otherwise nobody will know what you are referring to.
I do now. But I thought you were calling me the ass.
Which I am. That’s exactly how I describe myself too.
There are many people that have alot of knowledge and are blunt or may be perceived as rude. Just as you were by name calling.
Grow up…
Listen to their advice. Ignore what you don’t like. I don’t have to defend anybody.
Just using an example.
Maybe you don’t want to look in the mirror
Mirror Man 1
Turds vs gold nuggets a wise man once said

2 Likes

3f3

2 Likes

3 Likes

I practice not stepping on turds and looking for and picking up gold nuggets of knowledge. I’m not as good at it as I want to be, though.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 120 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Because it may look better than his wife. I’m getting ready to put you on ignore.

3 Likes