NACHI 2006 Tax return

Joe M,

Get a LIFE, please.

We’ve had NACHI bashers travel to Colorado, to examine NACHI’s books, in the past. These guys were completely revved up to finally bring the “truth” about NACHI membership and finances to the forefront. So, off they went.

At the end of their 2-day “audit” and examination, not a peep.

Maybe they were idiots, as well.

How does it feel to be so damned SMART? I dont know how you do it. Oh, wait. I understand it now.

I just looked in my Mirriam Webster. Next to Mr. Know-It-All… your photo.

And all this time I thought Mr. Know-It-All was Bullwinkle the moose…

What your point Joe M> and/or Jason1. ??

Are you accusing or indicting or judging…What ??

Jason1, I can maybe understand, he isn’t even a member, why would he care what NACHI does, was he in and thrown out or is he just a wanabee. I can’t remember him ever posting anything positive !!!

Joe M, you’re just a mystery?

Check around, I give lots of help on this board.

I don’t know about you, but when something doesn’t make sense, I ask questions. Must be the home inspector in me :slight_smile:

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
</IMG>

As Nick said, the significance in the reported numbers has to do with the trend…not the actual number. Congrats, Nick.

One thing about the NACHI bashers like Frick and Frack, here. They will always find something negative in everything NACHI. It is how they view things and, for some unexplainable reason, they are compelled to share their thoughts (or lack thereof) with us.

Back in the early 80s, I was watching a liberal network news broadcast of President Reagan shaking hands with a crowd of well wishers at an airport. The reporter chose to focus his report on one of the folks that the President did NOT shake hands with…in an attempt to make him look insensitive…instead of the hundreds he shook.

I got kinda ticked and wrote two letters. One to the news station, which was ignored, and another to the President…who wrote me back and thanked me for my “kind words”. The letter was dated the same date of the launch of the US attack on Grenada and I am sure he had more important things to tend to on that day than to send a letter to me…

At any rate, greatness is something that will always make a large target for the small, lesser persons to take shots at. There will always be the Michalskis, dan harrises, etc and those like them that will feel the urge to expound upon every weakness they think they find in others that they feel inferior to.

We can acknowledge them and give them the false sense of credibility they seek, or we can simply allow them to have lonely conversations with themselves as dan harris and Todd Allen are presently doing in another thread.

NACHI has outlived its detractors, as well as their predictions of our demise. There is nothing left to prove. Let the NACHI bashers live and die in their own hell.

Yet you can’t help yourself and find a need to spew your verbal diarrhea in response.:roll:

I didn’t say anything about NACHI demise, I am simply pointing out a flaw in some ones math.

Take your own advise James, ignore us. Ignorance truly is bliss in your world.
</IMG>

Jason1

I’ve noticed you on the boards.

Every question you ask comes off like an indictment.

I believe the intelligence and makeup of our members see through you, and although I haven’t figured out what your true agenda is, I have to assume it is either hatred or jealousy.

Ignorance is bliss…to the ignorant.

Oh Well, life goes on, and so will I.

No agenda at all, just a curious soul. Something doesn’t make sense, I ask questions.

Jason why don’t you post your tax return here for us to all audit?
I am sure we could have fun tearing through your numbers, and disupting your income, deductions, etc.
I really don’t see why you would even care what NACHI’s tax return looks like.
…I sure don’t. It is not worth my time.

Have fun with your conquest to damage the reputation of NACHI.

NACHI 2006 Tax return4/11/07 9:40 AMIdiot stick

Idiot stick? Thanks Harold :slight_smile:

Almost makes up for the green ones I got.

Busshy…
Why don’t you just join ASHI , that way you can post on the ASHI board instead of having to keep dragging stuff from ASHI over here?:roll: :roll: :roll:

Truth is every member that asks for ASHI accounting of where ALL** OUR** $s go is answered by the elected members.
ASHI owned and controled by it’s members ] also welcomes suggestions from it’s members on where OUR $s are spent.

By the way… nickeys last post on member #s sure discredits his claim of 99% nachi member renewals, does his latest claim of a 300,000 increase include the 100,000 donation he claimed from a vender??:roll: :roll:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dan, to answer your question… no. The 1.477 million is solely from membership dues. NACHI TV is funded privately.

Jason1 and DHarris
"Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI."

…and what happens when a non ASHI member asks for an accounting?

…oh and Jason thanks for the idiot comment you made about me a few posts back. That indicates the level of intelligence you will be subjecting us to in this thread.

I didn’t call you an idiot, some one sent me a red box calling me a idiot stick.

Awwwwww how cute… (tear falling down face) :wink:

Who cares what the final numbers are as long as the organization is in the black. Nick had a good idea, started NACHI, and is making a killing…more power to him. Thanks for all you do Nick and next year opt for the Ferrari when your accountant tells you to spend some money quickly. :wink:

Kevin

Dan H…

If ASHI is controlled by its members, then why do a select few, within states pushing for legislation, or control, or power, or whatever… often GO AGAINST the wishes of the rank and file membership of that chapter or state when it comes to unfunded PERSONAL mandates?

Like forcing members to pay for lobbiests, or to be members in a statewide “coalition”.

This has happened countless times.

I don’t know, I just worry about my local chapter, Forcing members in a state wide “coalition”, my experience is, in AZ the members have a choice …:roll: :roll:

I’m really not sure what your referring to… Is it like nick liking and supporting a certain state lic requirements, even tho it’s against nachi members wishes???

I do know If ASHI members do not agree with elected members decisions made on our behalf, the members will have the opportuny vote them out of office at the next election.

Other than that you might want to ask the parties involved, they may answer that question.

I don’t understand why busshy is soooo worried about ASHIs financial position, why isn’t he worried that nachi spend more than was collected after over 5 years in business] after seeing nicks post, it looks like nachi is broke and does not have any reserves at all:roll: :roll:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Nah…

Financially, NACHI is doing just fine.

Thats good Joe…
Keep maintaining the 99% renewal rate, offering worthless or non existent bennie’s to snag unsuspecting newbies and I sure nacho will keep on ah trucking;) :wink:
</IMG></IMG>

Intersting perspective considering that, for the second straight year, NACHI demonstrates a loss, at least on paper. Despite the blather about gross reciepts, everyone knows that it isn’t what you gross that ultimately matters…it’s what you net.