NACHI Agreement???

Is the NACHI agreement service working?

I sent one out 3 hours ago and CC myself and haven’t received the email yet.

I sent another one about an hour ago and nothing yet:neutral:

I was getting ready to send another one now but thought that I would see what’s up first. The first two said that the message was sent.

Is anyone else having any problems?

Working fine.

I just sent another one but I didn’t CC myself with the message, hopefully they went out.

Thanks.

I don’t think you can cc yourself. I’ll ask Tim though.

Under the message it has a box asking if you want to send a cc, today is the first time I actually put my email in it.:neutral:

Check your junk mailbox. Also, try sending it to me and I’ll let you know if I get it: fastreply@nachi.org

The last one I sent that I didn’t cc myself just came back signed.

I will make one up and cc myself and send it to you.

I got it instantly:

So our system is working fine.

Ok Nick, Great.

I just received the first one I sent also.

Have fun in Texas, Thanks.

I just landed. Your agreement came through while I was flying through the air on a chair.

For those of you who don’t know what we are talking about/testing, go here: http://www.nachi.org/onlineagreement.htm

Awesome System!!

Hi -

Occasionally, due to over-aggressive spam filters on your client’s or your own server, emails get lost from our automatic systems. We work to go around these, but it’s not always successful and depends on the recipient server. If this happens, there are the steps you can follow:

1. Double-check that you have the client’s email address right. I get them wrong sometimes, also!

2. Tell your client to check their spam/junk mail inbox.

3. Email your client personally and tell them to go to www.nachi.org/viewagreement, just like the message from our system. They can enter their email address and sign it just fine.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks! The system does get filtered sometimes, I never thought of emailing them directly with the link too.