NACHI Calendars: Update

Originally Posted By: Webmaster
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I just got off the phone with one of a women at adventus direct. She’s offered to reprint any calendars that have mistakes/smudges. Does anyone want us to re-print your calendars? If your calendars are ok, but are printed with the wrong pictures, just send NACHI a check for what you think they’re worth. We’ll deal with the printer.

Oh, if you got a Texas calendar and don't live in Texas, feel free to ask to have it re-printed.

It turned out that they didn't have any homes calendars when they printed them. Rather than contacting me, they just printed them. They won't be getting our business next year, that's for sure.

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://rAwaL5nraelM7J2geAJ7yP7grgi.html)

Originally Posted By: kpapp

Hey Chris,

They only put Discovery on there instead of Discovery Home Inspections. Do I have to send them back to them? I am not sure that I want them now…Ken

If you dont have time to do it right the first time, When will you have the time to go back and fix it?

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

Chris

A little late to be reprinting ,don't you think ??? I also feel if they can't get it right the first time ,so on !! As previously stated , 30 of mine were readable . Let me know what I owe and I will remit payment . Be advised , I don't expect NACHI to pay for the other 70

Originally Posted By: chorne

Oh well!!!

I hope that some of my calenders were readable

I didn't take the time to look at 100 individually

Carla ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)