NACHI Care Package

Does that mean we won’t be getting thermal imaging cameras as a freebie??:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Do we just send our CC info to you directly Dee?

Yes, send your CC information to me dee.willis@nachi.org

I will be back in town Dec. 27th, thats if I ever get out of the DIA airport :roll:

Holy S#!?-
You’re one of the ones stuck in DIA?!
Sorry, Deanna!!!

Yup thats me :smiley: I was supposed to fly out yesterday but that didn’t happen. I re-booked my flight at 4am this morning when the ticket counters re-opened. I have a NACHI office on the floor - computer, printer and paper, phone, and once in a while I use th outlets to recharge. </IMG>

Dee’s been stuck at DIA for over a day on standby.

WOW sorry to hear your stuck at DIA! :shock: That sucks eggs (to put it mildly)

take your time with the care packages you will not hear another peep out of me about not having them yet! :-#

Hope you get to relax for a few days before Nick starts cracking the whip again! :slight_smile:

We just got the NACHI Pocket Guide, a small but fat (over 700 pages) guide to the printer today. They will take 4 weeks to print and ship to us. Perhaps we can include a copy in each care package.

Amazing-
nearly 10,000 member org being run out of a staked-out sleeping / office area on the floor of DIA!
Thanks for your versatility, Dee-
That’ll teach you to talk to strange men in the mountains when you’re building your house!!

Deanna

Thanks for the opportunity. Sounds like a lot of great info. I’ll email you for one.

Thanks

Just to let you all know… I got a flight out of DIA last night and I am home safe at my Dads.

Marry Christmas NACHI friends :smiley:
</IMG>

Glad to here it Deanna.
My daugeter and son-in-law and new granddaugter won’t make it home this Christmas due to DIA closing. Their flight was canceled before they left for the airport.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Michael,
I am sorry to hear that but at least they are safe a home and they have tickets for next year.

Any updates on this?

I was wondering the same thing.

Me Too

me too :-k

Count me in as well, as a new member I find that all of the support and resources are really Great!!!
gwilcox

Bump! :mrgreen:

I have heard that the vendors are very slow in getting the things that they said they would provide to Dee.:shock: