NACHI Chapter Listings

Originally Posted By: psabados
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

UPDATED

Originally Posted By: gbell

John

Thank you for the time and effort you put forth in this endeavor.

To the best of my knowledge there are no plans at this time for a Northeast Florida Chapter. I am sure there will be one some time this year. I receive inquires from inspectors in that area of the state on a weekly basis.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Greg,

Thanks. I eliminated the Northeast Florida NACHI Chapter announcement.

John

Originally Posted By: dnice

The Wisconsin listing has yet to show the Greater Milwaukee Chapter and I have no access to make meeting announcements.

The listing below has the GM Chapter web site listed (though the link is broken due to lack of http://).

I am preparing for an upcoming meeting and would like to know who to contact to get access to posting the announcement.

Wisconsin Chapter
Chapter Web - www.winachi.org
Contact - Christopher Bouchea
Location - Green Bay, WI
Phone - (920) 884-2427
Fax - (920) 884-1878
email - cbouchea@new.rr.com

--
David Nice
National Certified Inspection Services, Inc.
Wauwatosa, WI
http://www.nationalcertified.com

Originally Posted By: ktrice

I would like to say something about having meetings its hard to set up because you don’t know how many people will be attending. I have posted on the nachi site about meetings and tried to get members interested in coming to a meeting but the response was dismal at best. Since there are no dues paid to the chapter there is no way to rent a space to have a meeting and then if you try to have it at a restaurant its not the right type for everybody and most places want a minimum of 20 people to eat if you use there room. So there are a lot to take into consideration when setting up a meeting. That is why we have not had but 2 meetings here in Oklahoma Maybe we should have two chapters to serve the state evenly i don’t know.

Ken Trice “MAB-MEMBER”

918-855-4484

NACHI Oklahoma Chapter President

www.tricehomeinspections.com

www.superteesembroidery.safeshopper.com

Originally Posted By: twillis

? icon_eek.gif

California Sacramento Valley Chapter

Chapter Web - http://www.nachisacramento.org/

Contact - Patrick Sisler

Location - Sacramento Valley, CA

Phone - (916) 257-6784

email - altasierrahi@lycos.com

Originally Posted By: dfackler

Dennis and I are starting up the West Central Chapter for Tampa and all surrounding areas.

I did not find it hard to set up at all. I contacted my local Parks and Recreation for a place to meet ( MUCH!! less expensive than the hotels and has access to full kitchen, also no back ground noise from other guests or events)
and then contacted the local High schools Culinary Arts departments for the food.

Support your neighborhood and they WILL support you.

FYI: I don't know about up North - but here in Hillsborough Scholl district - the School only charges for the cost of the food. You have to pick it up and do the set up ( big deal - its serve yourself - all you can eat buffet in disposable pans).

We sponsered a Chamber meeting in 2004, the school prepared a wonderful meal and the deserts - it cost about $50.00 for 50 people.

We intend to be very active and have already scheduled the Rec Center for all 2006 quarterly meetings. We'll fill in with the dates for trianing after the feedback session at our first meeting. There's a number of local church's also who have offered us an open door, including the one we're a member of that does not charge members for use of the grand hall (also has a full kitchen)

Keep it simple yet professional.
Zoe