NACHI Chapter Meetings

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Continuing Educational Credit.

Hope to see you all at one in the future ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Regards

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Neal L’s story of inspecting a house which was recenty excorcised should have counted for more than 1 hour. I mean, he taught me how to correctly observe blood stains on interior walls, and not scare the buyer away. Now THAT’s talent, and true continuing education!!

I may have said something like. "Saw friggin' blood stains on the wall, heard non-structural creaking coming from the floor above when no one else was present in the dwelling, and found no trip hazards present while running for the door. Sound insulation must also be present, as neighbors reported never hearing my screams during this short inspection."

Ol' Neal just wrote something like "Walls had interesting spatter paint design. These permanent markings, while pleasing to the eye, also compliment the imbedded skull fragments found in the ceiling. Sophisticated sound system provides surround sound moaning, groaning, echo, whispers, rattling chains, insane laughter, and voices from beyond. Really neat... "

And some of us wont go into crawlspaces... indeed!