NACHI Convention Update

Originally Posted By: dbush
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

We are in the process of overhauling and updating our convention website www.nachiconvention.com so I thought I would just throw a quick few items on here.

1. Discount shuttle bus. Printable coupon will be online soon for discount ticket for Mears bus lines, which is the shuttle service for Disney Coronado Springs Resort. The coupon is $4.00 off the round trip.

2. CMC Energy services is going to offer an 8 hour certification class for energy audit. This class will most likely be offered on Wednesday, 26 Jan in addition to a brief 3 hour class on either Thursday or Friday.

3. Lorne Steiner from Porter Valley Software is offering his Avoiding Litigation class during the training.

4. Several more educational providers are in the works.

5. We should have daycare worked out for the night of the Banquet (Thursday night). Cost tbd.

More info forthcoming.

Any ideas or questions, contact me at membership@nachi.org

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: dbush
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Sorry, one thing I forgot to mention was that the Coronado Springs Resort also has discount tickets available for all Theme Parks and as a Convention Attendee, they offer an exclusive after 2 pm ticket. Unfortunately I do not have the prices available, I will post them on Monday when I can get them.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"