NACHI Farms its way into Canada!

[FONT=Arial]Hi Nick,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We have taken on another dimension in business and wanted you to be the first to know about it![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]You know about the House of Horrors and that it’s situated on the Farm. Well, we believe in diversified interests and when an interesting opportunity comes our way, it’s hard to pass up. The new company will be operating at the farm with a start-up date of Saturday, Jan.14 and the first deliveries are scheduled to fly over that evening and land safely on Sunday. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This ties in nicely with NACHI Du-Ka’s Chapter session being held at the House of Horrors on Saturday. Not to worry about any liability issues since everyone attending will have signed a waiver.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]That’s it for now, but look for more in the coming weeks on other fascinating news![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Happy New Year and all the rest of the very best,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Helen Jeffrey[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CATS / InterNACHI[/FONT]
helen@aciss.biz

[FONT=Arial]P.S. If you have read this far, and this is important to note, Jan. 13 is on Friday and on Saturday, it’s a FULL moon! What are the chances, eh![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]P.S.S. This is only a JOKE! It was just too hard to resist.:smiley: :wink: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue: [/FONT]

New Logo.jpg

Darn, I thought I might get to see the cows while I was there, oh well, the HoH will have to do!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_39v.gif

Not to worry, Aimee.

We have cows, horses, pigs, sheep, chickens and more. They just happen to be on someone else’s farm nearby. Why, we even have a zoo of critters not far, if you are more into seeing exotic beasts!

Ol’ McDonald hasn’t got much over us. Okay, maybe a tractor or two at this stage but that’s where a Deere John (Deere) letter is needed. Oh, dear!
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: