NACHI flies in editor to help with REAL Property Times/IQ.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

going. Bonnie has a degree in Journalism and worked for the Los Angeles Times. She met with Gary Johnson, Joe Hagarty, Joe Ferry, and I in February where we made her an employment offer. She is considering coming to work for us to help with REAL Property Times.

REAL Property Times will be the largest project we've ever undertaken and will result in every licensed real estate agent in the U.S. and Canada receiving a free subscription to this real estate industry paper which is salted with articles that remind agents to refer their clients solely to NACHI members.

In preparation for this undertaking InterNACHI has been practicing by publishing Inspector's Quarterly. A new April issue of Inspector's Quarterly began going out by U.S. mail today. Every member should receive a copy within 3 weeks. For those of you who can't wait you can download April's issue at http://www.nachi.org/iq.htm The pdf download is slow though. Note: Because we added so many new inspectors since January's issue was sent out, we repeated some of the most popular articles in April's issue. There was no room for a crossword puzzle in April's issue but the puzzle will return in the July issue.

REAL Property Times' mailing list has now crossed the 1 million agent mark (both U.S. and Canada) and climbing. With the support we've been receiving from the major real estate franchises, we hope that REAL Property Times will become the voice of the real estate profession.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

Nick, If you want to send a few hundred this way, I’ll saturate the agents’ boxes with them in North Idaho . . .

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter President
www.AceHomeInspections.org
![](upload://jkzLfZMAdvOT56CwyAAzjnaAcCc.jpeg)

Originally Posted By: lshalitis

Nick Gromicko’s post:

Quote:
REAL Property Times will be the largest project we've ever undertaken and will result in every licensed real estate agent in the U.S. and Canada receiving a free subscription to this real estate industry paper which is salted with articles that remind agents to refer their clients solely to NACHI members.

Hi Nick...so what is your timeline and can you give your "short-list" on which real estate office's in the Belleville, Kingston area will have these free copies? I will definately be interested in picking up a copy ....