NACHI Foundation - Jessica Lunsford Memorial Scholarship

Originally Posted By: jburkeson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Tomorrow a check will go out to the NACHI Foundation earmarked for the Jessica Lunsford Memorial Scholarship Fund, hopefully the Foundation will make themselves aware of the situation and apply the money as best they see fit.

I am just so angry that I don't know what else to do but to vent my frustration and try somehow to make the world a better kinder place for who need our protection and support. I believe that the NACHI Foundation should open a permanent fund that can be used by local communities to support awareness about the predators who live among us.

Hopefully you all will feel the same need to do something in this matter.

NOTE: It has been brought to my attention that the NACHI Foundation is limited in what it can do in cases like this that is why I have changed it to the Jessica Lunsford Memorial Scholarship Fund, I am sure that there are other ways to make direct donations.

I believe that we need to stay connected to our communities and education can help in the protection process, it is possible that this is best carried out on the local chapter level, your input is encouraged and welcomed.

The NACHI Greater Tampa Bay chapter is forming and we are seeking members who want our profession to be a positive influence in our community, please contact me for more information.

Joe Burkeson - 813-864-7697
Email: Joe@Square-OneInspection.com

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7190457/

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7190457

Joseph Hagarty

Originally Posted By: gbell

Thanks to the great system we live in another child has experienced the unthinkable. Here we have a convicted sex offender that is allowed to run the streets and continue with their sick ways. WHY!!! Because there is no justice in this country the do gooders in the name of faith don’t want to do anything about someone like this. He deserves a chance to be forgiven.

This is one area where we should take a lesson from the Arabs.

You steal you get your hand cut off.
You rape you get your dick cut off.
You kill you die.

Now we will spend millions of dollars to decide if this SOB should be put to death or not. Even if he is put to death it will be how many decades from now? Our system leaves a lot to be desired. It is a corrupt system that only serves the needs of the attorneys.

Joe there is a publication that lists all of the sex offenders. I belive it is called the Guardian. About a year ago I was reading it and found out that my next door neighbor was under house arrest for sex crimes. Needless to say I watched my daughter with a closer eye after that. Any SOB that does that to a family member of mine is going to watch himself get eaten by a gator piece by piece.

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service

Provides links to State Contacts.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-legmeg.htm

--
Joseph Hagarty