NACHI has hired a lobbyist to go to New Hampshire today (Wed).

Hi Wendy!

The post from Nick was on this “PUBLIC Thread”. One of the problems with people is that like to criticize anything and everything that that some people do without thinking it through. And yes, I am speaking to you about your past negative comments aimed at me.

If you will look up my past comments concerning you, you will see that I have supported you in your time in need, and even asked our 79-members to contribute to your cause. I did this even when some members in other states {You know who they are, they live in Florida, and PA.} were accusing you of running a scam. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I ask that you stop and think before you criticize me.

I also ask you to stop and think if your negative comments are even necessary. Are they?
Why did you choose to post your critical remarks on this Bulletin Board? You could have done it privately as you suggested above.

A wise old man once told me that “If you plant an Apple seed, you will grown an Apple Tree.” In other words you will reap what you sow.

As far as supporting NACHI is concerned you don’t have the slightest clue as to the time, trouble and personal expense that I have gone through to support NACHI. I will repeat…YOU do not have the slightest clue!

There are approximately 43-different “Professional” Non Profit Home Inspectors Associations in the United States. ASHI, NAHI, etc. The only one that I belong to is NACHI.

This is a personal choice based on thorough research as to what association is the most Professional, has the most credibility, and which association is “member driven” instead of the other way around.

As far as I am concerned NACHI is the best of the 43.

As far as supporting Nick is concerned, on several accusations I have come to his defense against some of the most childish, immature, asinine attempts at character assassination that I have ever seen.

I have just met him once {in 2003} and I liked the Professional impression that he conveyed. I gave him my support then, and I give him my support now.

Nick is a grown man and he does not need my “help” but sometimes I just get fed up with all of the hatred and venom that is spewed out on this Bulletin Board and I have to speak up.

SUMMARY:
I support NACHI.
I support Nick.
I ask that you should think before you “speak.”
I WISH YOU WELL.

HAVE A NICE DAY:D

Well put, Frank.

I think that when NACHI finally has published a position statement on legislation, it will put all of us - members and leadership - on the same page and will help us work together.

I know it will happen because it’s the right thing to do.