Nachi image library

Good evening,
I am a new inspector, and I currently use the Spectora software to do my inspection. How do I add the image library to my software so that I can so a image of a full gutter or trees too close to the foundation?

Chose an image, right click on it and choose save. Then load it into you report.

1 Like

Better yet, load it into your template into the correct narrative so that you don’t need to go fetch it again.

1 Like

I think the initial question was how do you load it? :thinking: :wink:

Yeah, Jeff handled that but stated to load it in your report. I just wanted to add that the OP should also load it into his template so that he doesn’t have to keep fetching it from the NACHI site every time he needs it for a report.

But…

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

No option in Spectora, to have the whole image library in the program?

I can honestly see you and I having a beer together one day… :wink:

2 Likes

Aren’t we right now? Lol.
Yeah, I could come south. Sick of this cold shit in MN.

2 Likes

Can we even download the whole library as a package?

You can put them all in Spectora, but you want to get them in the correct narratives so they are automatically there whenever you use that narrative.

You could order them all on a disc once upon a time. I have one kicking around somewhere, obviously it wouldn’t be updated. HIP came with a folder full. I personally ordered the Carson Dunlop illustrations, since they’re not marked up with watermarks.

1 Like

Welcome mat is on the stoop Bro! :+1:

2 Likes

Let me finish this report and then I’m on my way! :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

2 Likes

Which version has an image library already loaded? I am still using 5.

There should be a folder of illustrations in your HIP program folder. I’ve replaced mine.

1 Like