NACHI launches www.CorrectInspect.com targeted directly toward consumers.

http://www.correctinspect.com

Covering all base’s with referalls…

I like the Johnny Cochran aspect to the way it rhymes like if the glove don’t fit you must acquit.

If you want to know if it is correct, you must inspect.

:smiley:

Nick,

Concerning www.CorrectInspect.com - looks like a copy from InspectorNow maybe???

First paragraph from website is as follows:

The biggest purchase you’ll ever make deserves a certified professional. InspectorNow helps you find NACHI certified home inspectors in your area (or the area of your new home). And by only listing home inspection professionals certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, you’ll be sure your home is inspected by a professional who must take a Standards of Practice Quiz, a Code of Ethics Course, fulfill annual continuing education requirements and pass a home inspection exam every year.

Bold text in red added by me - shouldn’t that read CorrectInspect???

:slight_smile:

How do I get listed there?

Thanks

You are now…Cookie

Christopher J. Bergsteinsson
The Home Detectives- Home Inspections Services INC
» Christopher J. Bergsteinsson is based out of Saskatoon, SK.
E-Mail: Send Christopher J. Bergsteinsson an E-Mail
Phone: View Christopher J. Bergsteinsson’s Phone Number
Phone: (306) 260-8356

When you type in the city and state (abbreviated)… it works fine.
** If you type the state spelled out… it does not work**

**WRONG **
ANSWER:

RESULTS:

Below are your search results, listed by distance from Coeur d’Alene, ID, United States. Feel free to search for home inspectors again.
Please note that in an attempt to prevent spam, you can only send e-mail directly through the CorrectInspect website.
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘Alene’, ‘ID’) as exact_match FROM members AS m, `small_loc
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/correct/public_html/results.php on line 346

It appears that there are no certified home inspectors within the range you chose. Please go back and try searching in a larger area. If you are a home inspector that works in this area, visit the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors for information on certification.
You can find this page again by visiting http://www.CorrectInspect.com and searching for “83815”
Thank you for using CorrectInspect!

Russell,
That is what you get when you live in the BACK woods. Just Joking, kick Chris in the butt and get it corrected. This is not the first time that I heard you complain about this problem. :shock:

Hey, Mark!

From what I’ve seen of Chris’s work, he’ll take it as a personal affront that his system did this, & will correct it quickly!!

Russell,
Thats what I like about Chris. When he finds out about a problem, he does his best to fix it. By the way, how are the chickens doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just typed in Coeur d’Alene, ID and your name came right up. 3rd one down.

OK, David-
Thanks!

I punched in “83815” as many people can’t spell "Coeur d’Alene, ID" properly.
I’ll see if the ZIP works now . . .

Hey, Mark!

Chickens are doing great, 2nd generation is about to start laying, first generation is getting ready to lose their heads & jump into the freezer.

2 Nubian doe goats added to the menagerie. Some of the heirloom corn is 8’ high, and has yet to tassel!

How’s your back doing??

I searched same as you, David, AND 83815, I still get Wrong Answer:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘Alene’, ‘ID’) as exact_match FROM members AS m, `small_loc
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/correct/public_html/results.php on line 346

I like it, thanks Nick!

Fixed.

http://www.correctinspect.com/results.php?q=Coeur+d'Alene%2C+ID&range=20

Nice, Chris-
Very nice, and much appreciated!!!

Thanks-

Russ