NACHI made a huge impact at Realtor's annual event....

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I attended an awards conference for a milti-state Realtor organization on March 11th… Other HIs purchased booths, but non expected the attention the NACHI booth received.

NACHI purchased the booth, and my wife and I staffed it. At times, things got kind of scary, with the level of clammor and commotion at the booths. Although we signed up for a single booth, the convention coordinator gave us a second, and combined the two spaces.

We brought 400 custom mousepads, with the NACHI and Realtor logos co-mingled on the pad, and the caption "Welcome to the POWERHOUSE" emblazoned across the top.

We brought NACHI FLyers (Frisbees). We had NACHI hats. We had NACHI pens. I had a Powerpoint prsentation running in a loop projected in the background. All great stuff.

We raffled off a big basket of cheer. Wine, cheeses, crackers, fresh fruit, and chocolates. Beautiful...

In total, 1600 Realtors visited the booth in under an hour and a half. They were lined up 7 across and three deep.

Office managers were given multiple pads for placement at office computers. Everyone wanted them. Nearly everyone wanted the NACHI Flyers.

At times, we couldnt keep up.

Three othe inspection firms that were there looked on in amazement.

In the end, all mousepads were GONE. All NACHI FLyers were GONE. All NACHI brochures we printed (400) were GONE. We handed out slightly over 1,400 pens. Hats were gone. Over 500 Realtors signed up for the raffle.

NACHI made a huge impact. Two other inspectors in attendance were interested in joining the association. Findaninspector.us is in 400 more locations than it was prior to the event.

250 NACHI Flyers will be tossed about at parties, backyards, playgrounds, parks, and at beaches this summer.

1400 NACHI pens (with highlighters) are in the hands of hungry agents as we speak. They will make it into the hands of buyers and sellers in coming weeks.

Unbelievable...

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: rwills

Wo, didn’t I read this already about a week or so ago? If not I must be clairvoyant! icon_smile.gif

Bob Wills - MAB Chairman

BW Inspection Services

Warminster, Pa.

http://www.bwinspections.com

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Yes it is a previous post with today’s date. Don’t get it either.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=110676&highlight=#110676

Prior post was in Members Only and only visible to Members.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

That is correct. Nick wanted me to re-post it in misc for all to see.

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

Thanks for the Update…

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Even comparing open-to-all sections of this message board… Misc now gets the most views. Misc has turned into something different (now that we disallow non-member posts). It is no longer a place to post something that can’t be categorized elsewhere (what Misc is normally reserved for). It has become our entertainment section. If something is entertaining to read (like Joe’s recent experience), post it in Misc.

I was wrong. I originally thought (and fought against) changing the rules on the Misc section to prohibit non-member posts that the section would go down the hill. Boy was I wrong! Now that the detractors are all gone, Misc is the fun place to be.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: chorne

I do 2 or 3 larger realtor events throughout the year.

would love some NACHI give aways if we have any
pens, post its, mouse pads?

Carla

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Carla,

We'll help fund any kind of major event promotion you are doing. NACHI typically buys the booth but will subsidize your shared promotional costs (usually 50% for members all the way up to as much as 100% for NACHI Chapters).

Email me with the details of your next one. nick.gromicko@nachi.org

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.