NACHI member George Wells offers reporting software.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/georgewells.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

George is a Michigan Department of Construction Codes approved continuing education instructor for providing State required continuing education to electrical contractors, fire alarm technicians, and sign specialty technicians (because of their electrical requirements). He is also an Ohio Construction Industry Examining Board continuing education instructor and a member of NACHI.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: gwells

Thanks for mentioning our software Nick. Our reporting software is in use by more than 500 inspectors throughout the US and Canada. Many of the inspectors using our Reporting System are NACHI members.

The Reporting system is only one component of our Home Inspection Business System which sells for $59.99 plus $4.85 for shipping and handling. I am pleased to be able to offer it to NACHI members for a special discounted price of $49.99, which includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping (US only, Canada will be mailed Air Mail parcel post).

Members may contact me to ask questions. My e-mail address is george@msi.ms. My phone number is 419-885-2631.

An order may be placed directly by making a PayPal Payment to "msi@msi.ms" (leave out the quotation marks). Put your NACHI membership number and chapter affiliation (if any) in the comments section. Also, please e-mail me to let me know that you have placed your order directly through PayPal and I will make sure that it is processed immediately.

The Home Inspection Business System can also be purchased by mailing a check or money order to:

Management Science Institute
P.O. Box 326
Sylvania, Ohio 43560-0326

When ordering by mail, include your NACHI membership number to qualify for the discount and free shipping. We sell a variety of home inspection related items so please also mention that the order is for the Home Inspection Business System CD.

George Wells

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

George is also forming a NACHI Chapter.

Thanks George!

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

George:

Welcome to NACHI.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: gwells

Joe,

Thank you!

I thought about joining for more than a year before I made the decision. The more I looked at NACHI the more I liked what I saw. After talking with Nick, member Rich Jones, and one of the chapter presidents, it was apparent that NACHI has more to offer than any other home inspection organization. I am looking forward to being a very active participant.

Over the years I have belonged to several organizations. Most of them have amounted to little more than a very expensive magazine subscription. It seems that ASHI, in particular, has quite a few one-year members. After one year they drop out because they get little or no benefit from their membership.

I have come across very few organizations that put as much emphasis on the individual members as NACHI does. This is the way all organizations should be, but few are.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

George:

Suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

Feel free to call or email at any time.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.