NACHI Member of the Year

Is the Award…

“NACHI Member of the Year”
or
“NACHI BB Poster of the Year”

Please clarify…
:slight_smile:

Well this is a web based association and how would we know what anyone is doing otherwise unless they make headlines .

Perhaps there should be a new thread for NACHI members in the news and helping their communities.

Robert,
Question is Self Evident…
Are we seeking …

NACHI

“Member of the Year”
or
“BB Poster of the Year”

Only the Selection Committee Members
can reasonably respond…

Soooooo…

Which is it???

The bigger question…
Who votes for “Member of the Year”

the majority of NACHI Members?
or
the** minority** of BB Posters?

You talking to yourself again ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nooo…
Read the Post…
and change the Title of the Award accordingly…
Which is it???

:slight_smile:

and a second proposal…
If the Award is to be presented at Convention…
Recipient must be in Attendance at Convention to Recieve…
(if not, award is given to alternate who is in attendance)

no excuses…
( too much work, too many kids, wife will not let me, afraid to fly. …etc… :slight_smile: )

What convention…NACHI has not had one in years or I would have been there instead of Vegas last year.
Florida was local dressed as national and in August for crying out loud.Who up North wants to go there in summer?

I was at the 1st…
missed the 2nd…
not realized that “Participatory” Conventions are not planned / required anymore…
so how is the “Member of the Year Chosen”…?

I had a Nominee…
I guess I should refrain…

Please add as it is tough to decide as all the obvious guys won I think.
Sure I will think of others but we need to find out more about those that are never on the forum as I am sure there are many we do not hear about.

Some reason we can not start a special section that posts about those guys.

Hey, I thought Chicago was “The Windy City” :smiley:

Hey you got Nicks vote.:slight_smile:
Nothing wrong with your devotion to your specialty however and the TV news piece was great.

Hopefully that will count for something :slight_smile:

Thanks on the news story.

The award ss “Member of the Year”, not BB poster, or message board poster of the year. ONLY Member of the year. Although typically the guys who post a lot (guy who post usefull good infor that is, not just trash) get more recognition and likely more consideration because they are in front of other members to get nominated…

International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

AWARDS COMMITTEE

InterNACHI Member of the YEAR/Gromicko Award

Article 1 – Introduction

The iNACHI Member of the Year program was created to publicly recognize aInterNACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 10th.

Article 2 – Description of the Program

The award will be presented to any InterNACHI member selected based on exceptional contributions to the iNACHI Association, fellow members, and their individual local community in the following areas:

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.
IV. Provides extra time and effort to educate, construct innovative tools related to operating a Home Inspection business, and provide the tools to help their Associates in the InterNACHI Associations with complete disregard to time, and labor with no compensation.

The iNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

Article 3 – Eligibility

All members of the iNACHI Association are eligible. (Employees, officers, directors, staff, and members who have been compensated are not eligible).

Article 4 – Submission Guidelines

Entries are for the period of January 1st thru December 10th of any given year.

Deadline for submission of nominations is set for December 10th of each year.

Candidates are nominated by any group, committee, or member of the iNACHI organization by forwarding a letter or email to the iNACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation and recommendations. All submissions received will be considered. Those lacking substantiate supporting documentation may be returned to the submitter for further documentation, verification, or clarification.

I would gladly give up my eligibility and be compensated.

I nominate Dom and Juan.
Do I need to say why?

Using this Form below, one can make a Nomination of his choice and submit to the Awards Committee:
Fill in the required information, copy and email to any of the Award Committee Members.

AWARD NOMINATION
**[FONT=Times New Roman]Date of Submission:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Nominee:

[/FONT]
**[/FONT]

**Nominee Contact Information: **[FONT=Times New Roman]**E-mail: **
[FONT=Times New Roman]**Phone Number: **
[FONT=Times New Roman]**Other: **
[FONT=Times New Roman]Award Consideration: ______________________________________________
**Choose from the list of Awards in the left column **[FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Nominator Contact Info:[FONT=Times New Roman]Name:
[FONT=Times New Roman]E-mail:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Phone Number:
[FONT=Times New Roman]INachi Member ID#:
[FONT=Times New Roman]Summary and Documentation:
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]