NACHI member passes on. NACHI & ASHI team up to help fa

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

icon_biggrin.gif Awesome idea guys.

“Do, or do not. There is no ‘try’.” -Yoda (The empire Strikes Back)

Originally Posted By: gporter

Great Idea.

Gary Porter

GLP’s Home and Mold Inspections LLC

Orlando, Fl 32828

321-239-0621

www.homeandmoldinspections.com

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

Guys, you have no idea how Dwayne bridged all associations, barriers and differences throughout the entire Inland Northwest.

This was a project I had in mind, but was afraid it might be too presumptuous to put forth.

When fellow Inspector Dan Chapleski asked me what the area's inspectors were doing, if anything, I broached the topic to him.

He jumped in, enthusiastically.

This enthusiasm and support only reinforces my already vocal stance that inspectors are representatives of themselves, not of their associations.

Politics, religions, and HI association affiliations mean less to me than a person's true colors. Nick Gromicko himself has stated that he has ASHI friends.

I am happy to say that Dan will be attending our next NACHI meeting this Friday. Our Chapter's purpose is to serve both the public and the Home Inspectors in our area to the best of our ability.

Teri Griffin has asked us to support her in her efforts to gain her certification, to carry on her husband's work. Cheer her on, guys; the address is Teri@Griffinspectllc.com

Blessings -

Russ

--
Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors