NACHI member Paul Abernathy now has a CMI approved school offering advanced courses.

For more information about ETA-Electrical Training Seminars visit http://www.electricalseminars.net

ETA-Electrical Training Seminars has been added to www.certifiedmasterinspector.com/cmi/schools.html

Congrats Paul!

Yes he knows… he’s getting a better website built.

lol…actually that is a frontal to my new site which I am building ( I build all my sites…lol…)

The new one will be forever linked to my electrical contracting business well…this is just the training side we are working on.

Yes…the new site will be more detailed…lol…

Paul;

Need any help with your web site, just call me.

Go to it, Bro!

Nick

Can you ask Paul if he can put on a seminar for Toronto convention!!

Thanks
Mario

Mario,

I have offered Mario…I am always willing to do what I can…

Paul

O.K. you offered, I hope Nick took you up on your offer!!! It would be nice to have you here in Toronto in 2007.

Mario

I believe I will be in Canada on a NCT Seminar Event…check out www.nachisertifiedtraining.com as I believe I am going up that way…better go sign up for a PassPort now that I think about it.

I offered…guess they have other electrical speakers…it’s all good…I am sure others will put on a great lecture…:slight_smile:

Paul Abernathy in my area…WOOHOO:D:D
The electric man is going to teach around here… :smiley:

Yeah…The FAT MAN will be in the HOOOOUUUUSEEEEEEEE!

It’s too early for Christmas! :wink:

Oh Yeah…the FAT MAN is coming to Seattle ,WA also…The Jolly Fat Electrician is ON THE MOVE !

WOO HOO!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

it IS christmas!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations Paul!

Thanks Bill…I looked forward to meeting you in NY…if you had planned to attend…maybe next time fella.