Nachi Nickels 50/50 Florida Real Estate Attorney List

Whereas the Realtor listings, Insurance Agent listings and Bank CEO listings were a dismal failure at raising money for Nachi Nickels I am offering this final list before removing my database hat and retiring from this very frugal group. Out of the 30 or more folks that contacted me only a little more than a dozen actually participated in this worthy cause and that is of some 3k Florida members. Shame, Shame.

There are approximately 2900 Real Estate specific attorneys in the state of Florida. The complete list of names and addresses sorted alphabetically by zip code and name is offered at only $.05 cents per name and half of that will be donated to Nachi Nickels in your name. Lets see if we can do a better job this time.
The list will be provided to you as a single line per entry document and also a second document mapped out for mailing labels, 30 per sheet. See the quantitative list by county below.

If you are interested in getting the word out to one of the most important and influential groups of client sources (closing attorneys), please contact me off forum at:
Bruce@FinalPeek.com.

When writing to me please indicate the counties of interest, there is a 300 name or $15.00 minimum required per order. Unlike lists purchased from mailing companies at 15 cents or more, these listings were produced by me and are yours to use over and over however you see fit except that you may not share them with another inspector, individual or company.

Alachua Co. (17)
Bay Co. (20)
Brevard Co. (35)
Broward Co. (302)
Charlotte Co. (40)
Citrus Co. (24)
Clay Co. (23)
Collier Co. (74)
Columbia Co. (4)
De Soto Co. (1)
Duval Co. (111)
Escambia Co. (29)
Flagler Co. (14)
Franklin Co. (3)
Gadsden Co. (1)
Glades Co. (1)
Hamilton Co. (1)
Hardee Co. (2)
Hendry Co. (1)
Hernando Co. (22)
Highlands Co. (9)
Hillsborough Co. (187)
Indian River Co. (21)
Jackson Co. (2)
Lafayette Co. (1)
Lake Co. (23)
Lee Co. (121)
Leon Co. (38)
Madison Co. (1)
Manatee Co. (46)
Marion Co. (33)
Martin Co. (47)
Miami-Dade Co. (302)
Monroe Co. (37)
Nassau Co. (15)
Okaloosa Co. (45)
Okeechobee Co. (4)
Orange Co. (176)
Osceola Co. (26)
Palm Beach Co. (376)
Pasco Co. (35)
Pinellas Co. (183)
Polk Co. (49)
Putnam Co. (4)
Santa Rosa Co. (2)
Sarasota Co. (100)
Seminole Co. (33)
St. Johns Co. (60)
St. Lucie Co. (35)
Sumter Co. (12)
Suwannee Co. (1)
Taylor Co. (2)
Volusia Co. (72)
Wakulla Co. (1)
Walton Co. (9)

Only one taker so far, must be because it is so cheap… guess I better raise it to .10 cents per listing. Dont forget that Nachi Nickels gets a nickel out of every listing.

These lists are a gold mine waiting for your pick and shovel guys, in fact I have made it so easy, you can use your little one’s plastic shovels and pail.

contact bruce@finalpeek.com before this offer ends on Wednesday.

Bruce,
I just wanted to mention that your name was brought up several times at our chapter meeting. Many of the members could not believe your generosity and really appreciated your efforts… everyone was asking where you were!

The work was my pleasure but the reason I couldn’t make it because I have been too darn busy putting these databases together for Nachi Nickels :):):):):):):stuck_out_tongue: Actually I wish I could have made the meeting but unfortunately I wont be back to Florida until later this week.

The work has been tedious at the least but I didnt care as I thought there would be a benefit to NN but I was wrong as the benefit was minimal. I got many folks to inquire about cost of the lists and believe me the costs associated with any of my lists were pennies, but most of them never came back to make a real commitment to Nachi Nickels in the end. I hope that they never have to put their hand out.

I would however like to thank the dozen or so generous souls who have contributed indirectly by purchasing a mailing list and I hope they never have the need to become a beneficiary of Nachi Nickels.

Actually the real reason I didn’t make the meeting was my new love affair. Her name is Samantha and she is 6 months old but she lives much too far away from Florida.

Bruce Gregory, InterNACHI Certified HI# 10120503
Florida Home Inspector 1167, Florida Mold Assessor 450
http://HomeandBuildingInspectors.com

“Age is a state of mind, however not yet a state of mine”. bg

Bruce,
I just sent you another emailI am wanting Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Polk counties.
Please get back to me regarding payment etc. I am prepared to pay double the going rate.