NACHI ./. OAHI Bashing

You can also get a free membership if you ask nicely. Many free memberships are handed out by Nick. Why pay when you can get it for free? :wink:

We all know the National does not meet CAN P9 and that is the problem without certification by audit it doesn’t pass the muster. How can you defend the NC in a court by stating it is based on CAN P9 only to be found out that it never has been audited for compliance. We also know that the TIPR is nothing but a bunch of your colleagues testing one another and passing each other and then turning around and testing NC applicants.

The National Certification and Accreditation model for Professional Building Officials is intended to comply reasonably closely with CAN-P-9 criteria as published by the Standards Council of Canada. This does not guarantee or ensure that the model is in complete compliance with CAN-P-9 criteria. In order to determine whether or not this model is in complete compliance with CAN-P-9 criteria, it would be necessary for the National Certification Body to undergo a comprehensive audit conducted by a firm qualified to conduct ISO audits. Such an audit is outside the scope of this project.

Thanks for proving my argument.

Bill Mullen

CAHPI and NC have not been audited for compliance. Please don’t suggest otherwise. You don’t have an argument just as you didn’t have an argument to state 5000 would be certified by 2007 and 500 by December of this year!

Ray,

What about the By-Laws?:roll:

What about them? You tell me Mr. Intellect! :mrgreen: Have you read your gun manual? And the criminal code?

What about the By-Laws ray? :shock::shock::roll:
You are a Goof Raymond Wand of Caledon, expelled member of OAHI and NACHI. You are killing me with all your crap boy, get a real life you goof ball!:roll:

BTW Raymond Wand of Caledon, You forgot to mention the CAN-P-9 criteria? The by-laws ray, don’t forget the by-laws and the can-p-9 criteria!:wink: Too funny!!
You are f…g joke boy.:roll:

Mario

Ya produce the bylaws! Yet another simplistic reply from Mario!

Looks like National Cert. is a credential that can’t say its based on CAN P9 because its never been audited. Its too simple for even you Mario to understand!

Nice vocabulary yet again! YOu never cease to amaze the crowd.