NACHI Premium Merchandise, run by NACHI member Wendy Forsyth.

Wendy, Good luck with the HI business and with your extra duties with NACHI as well and of course, welcome to NACHI. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t NACHI always need donations?

I would think that we as members who want this business and organization to succeed would want to help the organization as much as possible. I know I saw somewhere where they were asking for a 10% donation of something. I can’t remember. I just thought that for everything NACHI is doing for me, then I can do something to help NACHI.

As far as keeping my family from being homeless? Wouldn’t you be homeless if you didn’t have your occupation, or a occupation? Aren’t you successful because of the meeting of the minds here that could only be possible through NACHI?

I tithe ten percent of my income to the Lord because it is his money in the beginning. I also set aside money to help promote the people who are helping to promote me.

It is a recipe for success. :slight_smile:

Thanks btw for the well wishes from you AND Darrel. :slight_smile:

God bless,
Wendy

Waaaay to much fun, here, folks . . .!!!

cleaning up

Sorry, Wendy-
I’m in the process of building a Living Monument to John Wayne . . .
at waist level.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Wendy, I think it is important for you to make the distinction between donations to NACHI (not needed) and donations to the Foundation (likely needed).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

It’s a learning experience. Thank you Joseph. :slight_smile:

NO problem, not trying to be a jerk…there is a legitimate confusion surrounding NACHI as a non-profit org. It is (at least I think) but not in the way the March of Dimes is for example.

The Foundation is a non-profit in the traditional sense and, having no membership driven base of funds, could likely use donations.

Just tryin to help!!

And is the 10% to the church before or after taxes? I could never find that in any of the good books.

If it is the big man’s (or woman’s) money anyway can’t he or she take what he or she needs anyway or just maybe make some more?

In any case good luck in the coming year with all of your projects and take what is say as a matter of jest. … I know that JC and the boys have a good sense of humor because that is how they or he or she made us.

rlb

Before taxes and it’s in the book of Malachi. Bill Gates is not terribly spiritual but pays tithe because it is a proven promise that works. There is a direct correlation between tithing and being prosperous.

Malachi 3:8

8~ "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.

9~You are cursed with a curse. For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.

10~Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this, " Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there WILL NOT BE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT.”

11~“And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts;

It’s a promise. Try it.

…and why would God take away the money involuntarily? He can, but He delights in the free will of His people.

And I do take everything with a grain of salt. I’ve toughened up in my old age. :wink:

Amen to that…on both counts.

Please take note that all prices in the NACHI Premium Store have been lowered to reflect NACHI Member discount, and to reflect the greater good of the membership.

Thank you all,
Wendy

attachment.php?attachmentid=1601&stc=1&d=1141005400

I see Chuck has been here too.

That’s what was left when I got done with you Newb!..LOL

Real professional Greggy…I give you 1 year and your out of business. Nice knowing ya!

Can any of you guess who this is?

http://inspectorsuite.com/images/DSC00244.jpg

It is Danny, an employee of Inspection Depot and ASHI President Mike Rowan.

And as if his license plate wasn’t NACHI enough… his car hood has an “HI Experience” logo on it: http://www.nachi.org/hiexperiencelegalnotice.htm

LOL :smiley:

Wendy? :p:p:shock: