NACHI/SWO Chapter Meeting

Originally Posted By: rbrown1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

ville). While in Bowmanville he graciously gave of his time to stop by one of our training facilities and gave a talk on the benefits of NACHI to some of our new students.

He stated he only had a short period of time to chat, however, you know what happens when John gets in front of a crowd. Needless to say Mr. Bowman was the highlight of the evening and the students would not allow him to leave as questions were flowing and John was answering as quickly as possibly, to everyone's satisfaction.

They were so enthralled with John that he took the time to coach them on tips regarding the HI Profession, talked on marketing and in fact, (as this was supposed to be a plumbing class) actually took the lead of Instructor and ran the class through some plumbing questions and tips.

John, an early to bed type of guy, couldn't get out of the class until after midnight.

So on behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of spending time with you, we would all like to say THANK YOU JOHN for both an entertaining and informative evening.

We ALL look forward to you returning!

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com

Originally Posted By: lewens

There goes Bob, stealing my thunder again. I was totally blown away by John’s professionalism and would go to hear him speak anytime I could. His sense of humour is very refreshing in this day of political correctness. If all the NACHI executive are the same, and I’m sure they are, we are in very good hands indeed. I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the high muckty mucks at the convension, unless of course, we can convince them to make more appearences up here in the great white north.

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

?

(I used huh instead of eh, for our American friends. Just one other thing I learned from our fearless leader!)

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com