NACHI to build homeowner MEGA site.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

In light of the success that NACHI’s recently created Citizen Information Center www.nachi.org/info.htm has enjoyed with regard to consumer traffic generation, NACHI is pleased to announce that we have procured the sole rights to tens of thousands of pages of consumer information on what appears to be every conceivable house-related topic.

NACHI will be using this content to create the world's largest Mega site for home owners.

Salted within the site will be a repeating recommendation for consumers to have their homes regularly inspected (annual check ups). Of course we will be using NACHI engines like www.InspectorLocator.com to refer visitors to the certified inspector in their area.

Members are reminded to enter all ancillary services offered into www.nachi.org/ancillary.htm

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Nice job, Nick.

I'm looking forward to having this particular site show up on the first page of Google (on a specific home related search) in the very near future.

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

What will the link be?

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: mroe

At a boy NIck,its great to see that you are still on the job working to make NACHI the top Home Inspection Association on the web. Please let me know what the link is when you get it. I would like to beable to link to it for my sites.

Thanks and Many Happy Inspections

Mark H Roe
BeSure Home Inspection Service
www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com
http://besurehomeinspectionservice.blogspot.com/