NACHI TV offering a great marketing opportunity to members.

I’ve got the perfect house for filming…

“Click to Enlarge”

Nick, how about a grand ol’ antebellum, or a sprawling Victorian?

There is a gorgeous place here that is set into the side of a cliff overlooking the canal. The views are stunning and it has windows all across the side of it. I did the draws on it. It’s right here in Brinnon. Very nice.

Jimmy, I’ll take the Antebellum any day of the week. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone-

I just wanted to post and let you all know that I’m going to be calling everyone who responded to this thread to schedule some film days for Nachi TV to build shows of actual inspectors performing actual inspections.

I look forward to talking to you and thanks for your interest!

Valerie
Nachi TV

Hi Valerie

The shuttle is taking off again on 8-7-2007. You can have a front row seat in Titusville.

We just scheduled our premier inspection film with Greg Bell next week down in Titusville, Florida. We’ll shoot Thursday and should have it up within the following week.

We’ll keep you updated as we build NACHI TV!

Valerie

Thanks Greg, what software do you you use (if any)? See ya next week!

Others: Valerie will be contacting you about shooting your projects as well. All of the volunteers will be able to tout and point (link) to their respective show which we will host for them on NACHItv.

I promise to edit it all to make you look great.

You will also be able to email the link to all the local real estate agents using our new real estate agent database which should be up in a week.

Stars are being born!

I use Report Plus from AHIT.

When you come to my place in Texas we can film the benefits of
thermal imaging along with a regular home inspection.

If you want to do some filming at another inspectors location in
Dallas, Austin, or Houston, I can drive to those locations as well.

I look forward to helping in any way I can.

That sounds good John…I like Austin…

I’ll be calling you soon.

Valerie
NachiTV

Inspect THIS

shack.jpg

http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12989&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1184247941

Please be carefull when you walk on my roof i just replaced it

We just finished taping the first inspector episode for NACHI TV. It was really a lot of fun. I want to thank Nick and Valerie for taking the time to come down and do the show. Nick also bought us a great lunch after we were finished. I took them to Dixie Crossroads for some Rock Shrimp.

Excellent.

Greg,

When you get it personally edited, post it here.

You made the right choice as far as the food goes. If someone else is treating, SEAFOOD should always be on top of the list. Looking forward to viewing the film.

Hi Valerie,
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback! :slight_smile:

I’m very excited. We have some excellent Hood Canal waterfront property here that I’d love to use and include some of the lush scenery as well, and we’ll definitely bring in some of the local culinary talent also. :slight_smile:

We also have a public television station here with full access for the public including all equipment that allows us to run whatever shows we wish and if it’s already filmed it’s a bonus. I’d love to do some filming and then do a “home inspector television” to put up every week at a regular time, sponsored by my chapter and NACHI.

Anyway, just some ideas that I hope pan out. :slight_smile: Please feel free to give me a call any time.

Nick, I know you hit the Schweitzer Mtn area occasionally, so let’s tie a TV shoot in with your next visit, OK?

Maybe get some plinking in at the same time!

Russ

I KNEW GREG WAS GOING TO GET IT!!! Nick was looking for an excuse to go to Florida!! :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for having us, Greg. The rock shrimp was great.

I’m in the office working on the first episode now…We hope to have it up by next week.

As for everyone else, we’ll definitely be in touch. This is a great opportunity and you’ll all get your 15 minutes!

Valerie
NachiTV

Hey Greg- we just finished all the editing and it looks great! We’re sending it overnight for publication so it should be up soon…

Valerie
NACHItv

Nick: I would be interested. I may not be all the handsome, but after looking at some of the pics on here. I would be considered better then average.