NACHI Web site falls - ASHI seems to be on top

Originally Posted By: wcampbell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Larry, you should be able to go to your web hosts site and access your stats. Will

This Ole House-Home Inspections

William A. Campbell TREC # 6372

Serving the Texas Coastal Bend

(361) 727-0602 (home)

(361) 727-0055 (office)

(361) 229-4103 (cell)

Originally Posted By: cradan

Will’s right. Check with your host regarding what they do or don’t have available to you. Mine gives me direct tools to monitor traffic at the site. If yours can’t, doesn’t or won’t, type “website tracking utilities” into your browser. You’ll find many such utilities available…some free, some fee. Extremetracker and hitbox are examples. They will normally provide you with directions to install these utilities onto your site, if your host won’t or can’t.

Chris

http://www.inspect4me.com

Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Replying to Chuck’s point relative to hits versus unique visitors, I couldnt agree with you more.

So, you may be happy to learn that this site receives approximately 81,000 unique visitors per month.

As to the Certified Home Inspector search, I would also like to see us as the #1 site when searcing under just plain "home inspector" or "home inspection".

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

I would like to ask just one simply question.

On average how much time does EVERYONE who is a member of NACHI take each day to promote OUR Association?

If we all spent as much time promoting Our Association as we do bickering I believe we would be that much better and that much bigger.

I certainly understand we need (at times) to vent but there would be less if we promoted more.

Just my thoughts.

Bob Brown