NACHI's new 3 Mistakes brochure... which one do you like?

I agree with Steven W. about the “critical mistakes” issue. The word “Deadly” is a bit strong for this point. I understand that we want to scare(sort of) the clients into getting an inspection, but “deadly” is a bit strong, and doesn’t quite fit since 99.9% of the time the client isn’t in danger of dieing. Also, the content in the flyer isn’t about death.

For us to use this as a flyer for our business, shouldn’t there be a place for our logo? Be it a stick-on type or printed on it when copied? Thanks Nick, Kyle Ligon from Infrared Property Inspections

Blue , it’s “sooooothing” and things like that.:mrgreen:

blue

I absolutely agree, well said.

The brochure is nice, the content is pretty good, and I like blue, but would not use it because of the word deadly. If I were shopping for home inspectors, I would not hire the individual whose brochure says I might make a deadly mistake if I don’t use him, or her.
I would have as much desire to open the brochure and read it as I would opening a National Enquirer. …Apologies to those who think that is a source of quality entertainment. :roll:
I get the idea that when the heading is striking, it gets people to want to read more. But I still have a hard time with the use of the word deadly…but does costly or critical get someone to pick up the brochure and read it? Not sure.
Just my 2 cents…

I’m opposed to using “costly” on the front of the brochure as it has a negative connotation… that one should worry about costs when hiring an inspector.

Cases of the new blue brochures were delivered today http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm

Excellent job.

Nick,

Do you need help in getting these out to the RE agents/offices in my area?

They are free in bulk to any member doing a real estate trade show.

I don’t have time for trade shows, but I can find time to deliver these to R/E offices.