NACHI's organizational chart. Positions open.

Originally Posted By: dnice
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Jim Morrison wrote:
Nick,

I hereby pledge that my first act as second banana will be to come up with a special project for Captain NACHI that will take him to a faraway land without internet access for a period of not less than six months.

That would be OK with most of us as long as you understand that the new job description for the VP is to supervise "Captain NACHI" 24-7, and the membership gets to vote where we will be shipping the two of you off to.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Jim

I don't blame you for wanting me out of the way, but I think it will take a higher position than VP to achieve your goal. Anyway, who is this David Nice fellow? Is this another pseudonym for you or Chad to use to get into the "MO" forum? It's pretty amusing how you guys have had to create fictitious people to chat with on your blog, but you don't have to bring them over here. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dnice

jbushart wrote:
Jim

I don't blame you for wanting me out of the way, but I think it will take a higher position than VP to achieve your goal. Anyway, who is this David Nice fellow? Is this another pseudonym for you or Chad to use to get into the "MO" forum?

JB,

I wonder about you sometimes. I agree with you about 1/2 the time, but that's beside the point. I swear you read some things so wrong... but I'm just not sure there is a point to expaining.