NACHoo looses almost 3,000 members

James

How does it go out in MO land?

Weather is great in Frostproof Fl

rlb

It snowed, today.

Sure you can play with #s.
2nd grade math:roll: :roll:
Lets see. Members of one org elects a treasure every year, that treasure is held accountable to the members for the funds, I also believe if $s coming in from memberships dues do not balance income, he would disclose that to the members that elected him.

Members of the other org have no say where their $s go, and are forced to believe what one person tells them, why would that same person not disclose anything negitave if it could affect incoming funds.

Granted this person posted a tax return, all one has to read that, do some 3rd or 4th grade math when I went to school] and see membership #s and income do not come close to balancing. ie 4-5 or 10,000 members.

Honestly I could care less how many members are here…
Despite the fact that the truth pis–es some off, when I see lies about another orgs membership #s posted on an open to the public web site, I do care.

[/quote]

It went very well… Turn out ended up being almost double of what was expected.
So well that the owner of the AZ hate blog refused to post information provided to her for other AZ inspectors to read.
Many non AZ ASHI members even found out the truth about the BTR, and are now questinong the honesty of an AZ inspector that started a hate site promoted here by nick] against the BTR and AZ ASHI inspectors.

I agree 100% … Problem is one your elite, chosen by your org leader, choose to tell only one side of the story, and** lie** on an open to the public web site, about the # of members of one org that did not stay, opposed to admitting that it doesn’t matter what org it is, all org membership #s dropped.

Of course we all know how you hold yourself to the same high standard of truth telling.

Get real.:roll:

I do.
90 plus % of info that I post is taken off this site. I assume it’s correct, unless I know for a fact something/ a post is a lie, otherwise I give the person making a post the benefit that they are telling the truth
Would you please show me where I lied.

Yep you pick through, choose and post.

Garbage in - Garbage out.

Dan writes

Oh Dan, you attack, so I have to punch back…

Yeah, the reason ASHI has so many members is because they count anyone with a credit card as a “member”!!! No education, requirements, no testing, no training, nothing… just a credit card.

Here comes the punch…

http://www.nachi.org/shazam.htm

Knock out.

Sorry about www.nachi.org/shazam.htm Dan, but you insisted on getting in the ring and calling me on. I feel bad about it but I had to throw that knock out punch.

Dan?

DAN!!!?

Dan, you OK?

Hey… someone get the Doctor! Dan! Dan!

His eyes are rolled up inside his head… someone get the Doctor!

Is he breathing?

DAN! DAN!

Oh my God, I think www.nachi.org/shazam.htm killed him!

DAN! Are you OK?

Ohhh but nickie.
Your forgetting to disclose that the majority of ASHI members have taken a proctored exam. I also didn’t notice where you stated, the ones that haven’t, are not marketed to the public as “certified” inspectors.
Now we don’t want to start having embarrassing posts to our profession and [embarrasing to many of your members,] revisited, made on this site by some of your new inspectors that are marketed to the public as "certified " inspectors , do we?:roll: :roll:
</IMG></IMG>

Are you referring to the 92% pass-rate NHIE?

You aren’t counting that are you?

Here is some useful information.

In the last three days I requested and received over 2,000 questions that are on the NHIE.

980 Questions/Answers to the NHIE....Free! - Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues - InterNACHI®️ Forum](980 Questions/Answers to the NHIE....Free! - Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues - InterNACHI®️ Forum)

Shazam! www.nachi.org/shazam.htm

Too funny!! You walked into that one Dan!, [just in case Google spiders do their thing] Danny,Dann,Dannella,Danniel. :roll:

Get a life Dan.

[quote=fcarrio]
Here is some useful information.

In the last three days I requested and received over 2,000 questions that are on the NHIE.

**[

Considering the source of this information, and the fact this person stated, on this site, that he will lie or do what ever it takes to defeat licensing, one would have to question the validly of this information.

Secondly, if a person can remember 2,000 questions and answers, I dought he or she would consider this profession.
If a person could and chose to do HI I have no dought he or she would be a darn good inspector.
Thirdly… Your arguing that your open book non-proctored exam against an exam that is recognized by several states for licensing.](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=343309#post343309”)

States must use MINIMUM STANDARD exams.

One might ask why the NHIE, which contains some questions that appear to be difficult, has such a high pass-rate, while InterNACHI’s exams, which contain some questions that appear to be easy, have such low pass-rates?

Here is the answer: http://www.nachi.org/examsthatharm.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedwards
*Dan, *
*I purchased a CD off the INTERNET in 2005 that was supposed to be a study with sample questions off the NHIE. Costs me $19 and got to me in a couple days.

• I did it to prove to someone who didn’t believe such a CD even existed and that is was readily available.
    I went through it and in fact many of the questions were strictly code questions that had absolutely nothing to do with home inspections. *

*The majority of those questions dealt with construction applications and “how” to build something rather than what it’s purpose was. *

*One in particular that stands out was doing concrete estimation. There were others on fasteners, etc. I wish I had my $19 back as I had nor have any intention of using it. Ive heard from several other sources that there is always a lot of code type questions on the NHIE or whatever the name is this year. *

*In fact I had one fella tell me that if you study just the code Check books you can squeek through the test. *
End Quote:

Quote: Frank Carrio:
I bought the EXPENSIVE Carson Dunlop / ASHI course and the ***LESS expensive ***Roy Newcomer “American Home Inspector’s Training Institute” study program and I sailed through the test!
End Quote

Hmmm. I am positive that I could find at least a couple hundred posts on this BB made by your "certified " inspectors that do not agree that the nacho exam is easier than the NHIE…