NE Texas Continuing Education Opportunity

Originally Posted By: escanlan
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

For all of you Gals and Guys close to the Northeast Texas area (or those willing to travel) there is an opportunity for CE courses coming in May. The University Of Texas, Arlington campus (UTA), is offering their 13th Annual Building Professional Institute. Specific details can be found at

crc.uta.edu .

For Texas inspectors UTA is an approved CEU provider for license renewal and also for new license training. UTA's Annual Building Professional Institute has been approved in the past by TREC for CEU credits. The course lineup and instructors look to be a very good bet for quality education. On top of that their prices for the courses are simply great! Another nice feature is that they have broken down the offerings into daily segments. You can attend whichever ones you want and only pay for that day. This is a weak long series of courses.

This institute is not just for Inspectors either. They are offering courses to engineers, architects, building code enforcement people, etc. Take a look at the WEB site.

If my Business Manager (You married people know who I'm referring to) gives the O.K. I'll probably attend several days myself.

Manny (Emmanuel) Scanlan

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!