Need a Wind Mitigation inspector - Myrtle Beach Area

Please email me.
Insurance guy here in Mt Pleasant that I do them for wanted to know if I could find one that’s there and wants to do them for him.


Welcome back to our forum, Mike!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks Larry!

I should clarify most of the forms require completion by a licensed General Contractor (generally a builder) or code compliance official.

Had a few emails, still need a guy or gal to refer for Myrtle Beach area!

1 Like