Need help identifying these

A house was inspected in Durant, OK. Built 1938. These L-shaped metal pieces were protruding from the ground. One in the front of the house and one near a converted garage. Thought at first to be an old valve handle, but not sure. I’m new at this so I need some help! Thanks Y’all!

Looks like a boot mud scraper.

Do you have an overall pic? The hole in the concrete is throwing us off. Is it a post anchor?
Oh well, Welcome to the forum, Karla. Enjoy!!

generally, these are old water main cutoffs & water supplier should verify
advise not being operated by inspectors, unless you want to pay for excavating & valve replacement after the handle breaks off or valve fails

1 Like

pieces off an old star ship ???