Need Help Quick

Does anyone have a company that could get us set up with workers compensation policy fast? I have a new account that is requesting this even though the State does not require it. We have the exemption but the builder in this case will not accept that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Have you tried to contact your existing company for a W.C. rider on your existing policy for this specific job listed as “Lost payee”? Many can do that with a small/temporary premium increase.