Need help

I haven’t found a way to directly report a bad debt to the credit bureaus myself.
I know if I send it to a collection company, they give the bums 30 days
to pay & then they can report it to the credit bureaus.
Does anyone here know how to report it themselves?
I don’t think we can directly?

How do you have them sign the agreement if they are not present at the time of the inspection?

Nachi agreement system lets them sign it online, so does ISN. you can put your own agreement in either system.

Electronically, days in advance.

my policy is payment at time of inspection!! no excuses, go to a bank machine if they forgot the check book. No payment , no inspection is my policy end of story. never a non pay in 7 years.

How is that done without confusing the client all to hell?

It’s not confusing.

I just get their email address, and send them the link, or tell them where to go on my site to fill it in.

It’s so easy, even a caveman (or Roy) can do it!! :mrgreen:

eat me!
Send it to me and let me see how it works…
I have it set up here AT NACHI but I hate the mouse signing.

It’s the same agreement, whether reading a hard copy, or reading it on your browser.

Signing with a mouse or stylus is an added option, you don’t have to do that. All that’s needed legally is type in your initials and check a box. Though a signature might be required in some states.

Ok! But it ask them to " Client Signature: (sign with your mouse, or if you have a touchscreen, your finger)".

click and hold mouse and sign mouse pad.

Mine doesn’t have the mouse or stylus sign. You just type your name in a box, type in the captia, and click submit

Yes it does! But I would have to change hosting to HIP to make it work.