Need to know????

I would like to know the name of the Canadian that left the door open and allowed all of the Ice into Okla.

Ima Cuma Lookin fur you:p :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure its Canadian Ice? Canadian Ice comes in little brown bottles. :smiley:

Sersiously though, I think on average many parts of the US get hit by snow a lot harder than I do and I am an hour drive north of Toronto . Right now I don’t even have enough snow on the ground to make one snow ball.

A little snow and I mean little probally can handle its the ice that makes walking on the roof a little hard, have to put on my football cleats. This has been a crazy winter here a foot of snow on the last day of November and now this ICE. Haven’t lost power YET but have the old generator just waiting in case the lights go out.
</IMG>

Please send it up here. One of the major ski resorts laid off over 1,100 people, lack of snow and cold temp.

Never mind what it is doing to the spin off industries.

But most important what has all this done to the environment? Is Mother Nature telling us something?

Poor Bob Francis. I guess he has finally gone 'round the bend:mrgreen:
KEEP YOUR AMERICAN SNOW! We don’t want it!
I was out cutting the lawn on New Years day and that is OK with me.
All those in favour of Global warming raise your hands!

Instead of raising their hands they just voted *PC :roll: *

Interesting comment considering all the hot air seems to be coming from the Liberals / NDP! :mrgreen: </IMG></IMG>

:stuck_out_tongue: Beautiful Paul.

If you have a chance watch “An inconvenient truth” presented by former V.P. Al Gore. It is a “must see” documentary that delivers a very profound message about the need to act now!

Put politics aside - and become part of the solution.

You can buy it at most department stores or rent it at Blockbuster

Seen it, very well done, and scary…

The scary part is that anybody actually believes it. If you are successful in separating Al Gore from the political message you will be the first to do so. And this from the guy who “invented” the internet ( his words not mine)

Must have been a home inspector in his past life.

Do you seriously think that our environment isn’t screwed up, and getting worse?

Hey never mind about global warming I want to know why we as a society tolerate littering, illegal dumping. Ontario is beginning to look like a third world country. I drove down Hwy 410 the other day the crap on the sides was unbelievable, as was Brampton. Litter everywhere. If we are so concerned about global warming why are we allowing all manner of crap to be thrown on our waterways, and roads, and sidewalks?

We like to talk alot about the environment but I really don’t see it starting in our own neighbourhoods.

Lets put prisoners to work on the roadsides picking up litter and cleaning out the creeks.

Jason, I don’t think that anybody could observe the weather these days and say that it has not changed since the 1950’s. I just don’t think that there is a lot of solid evidence that Man is the sole reason for it.

And then there 'KYOTO" . . . .

Everybody complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it!

OK Claude, please indulge me here. Since you seem to have bought into what Mr. Gore is selling, could you answer a few questions?

1. If we accept the premise that “global warming” is actually occurring, what can or should be done about it?

2. Again-If we accept the premise that “global warming” is actually occurring, are there any “winners” or only losers if we do nothing?

3. If we endeavor to meet the goals of the Kyoto protocols, what will that mean for our futrues and more importantly our children?

4. If we find that the “costs” of mitigating “global warming” (likely well beyond what Kyoto call for) are those $$$$$$$ better spent anywhere else?

Let’s see how you do on these before we go on.

Though I specifically would like to hear from Claude. please feel free to express your opinions.:slight_smile:

I can’t speak for Canada but here in the USA the environment has improved remarkably.

Would it not be prudent to start acting now rather than wait another decade to prove what we already suspect now?

Sure it may be global warming, it could be weather cycles, it could be a combination of both.

Man cannot continue to screw with our biosphere.

Don’t wait, act today!

This message brought to you by the World Wildlife Fund.