Netbiz.com

What’s with all the calls from Netbiz lately? Several calls within the last two weeks. Anyone else see a spike??

Jeff

I just hung up on them less than 5 minutes ago. Got a few calls from them lately. They don’t block their calls like some telemarketers do. Here’s their number: 503-427-6472. Call them and sell your services.:stuck_out_tongue:

All I know is they are screwing me with my online campaigns. They do a one page piece of crap web page for some local inspector and it has nothing of any value and he pops right up on google and as a sponsor. The page is like a billboard with absolutely no useful info and he goes right to the top.

So you are endorsing them?

Bob,
It looks that way. I did just call them to see what they offer. Can I borrow a few bucks to sign up. :smiley:

How much?
I may be broke soon as I am looking at upgrade prices for a new phone.
EVO

$1000 will get me started with a 1 page site and optimization. I just got the samsung vibrant. It is the first phone I have liked in years.

Go to this site http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/inspector-forum/ and learn how to optimize your own site for free! Register as a user on that forum for free.

Thanks James i’ll check it out.

Bob just for the record I hate the HTC cool touch pro I have and if the evo is anything like it I would steer clear.

Anyone want my htc make me an offer ok shape one crack in the side of the case works fine. I lost it got the new vibrant then a client found it. I personally have never had a windows mobile phone that I thought worked as it should.

Haha
$1,000,no thanks.
Good reviews on EVO with 4G speed.
Was going to get Galaxy tab with 7" screen but just found out it will not be a phone.(stupid) as they could have killed ipad.

is the evo a windows mobile phone like the cool touch or droid?

Android.
If you ever need any info just go here for honest reviews.http://phandroid.com/

thanks.

Get your own Google Ads and show up above them… with the better looking site! Or ignore them and take the top spots naturally.