Never Again!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I had my busiest day ever with 5 Inspections, including a last minute bank job 1.5 hrs to the north!

• 2 Mold inspections

• 3 IR Inspections

• $40.00 Parking Ticket

• $131.25 Speeding Ticket

• Snow Storm In Orillia and Barrie [coming home]

• Junk Food for Lunch and Dinner [lucky to even have time for that]

• Day Started at 6:30AM

• Did not make it home until 11:30PM

• Allmost $4000.00 in Inspection fees
    When will all this stop? I can’t take it anymore!:shock:

Recession? What Recession?:roll:
[/FONT][/FONT]

Is that with a 50% discount?

Who is Mr.Discount? I Don’t know him:shock:

“You’re a better man than I am Gunga Dhinn!”
Three full inspections a day is my limit. After that I just don’t feel that I am giving my clients all they are paying for. I would rather lose the inspection ( and regularly turn them down) than provide a report that is produced by some tired, punch drunk 58 year old phart!!:mrgreen::shock:

George,

These are not Home Inspections, they are Mold and IR scans.

BTW I would never attempt 3 Home Inspections in one day, to be honest, I don’t know how you do it!

Good inspectors are in demand…no matter what the conditions are that surround them. Way to go, Mario.

Hey Mario, . . . just count your blessings . . . park where you’re suppose to . . . and keep that heavy foot off the gas pedal :mrgreen: . . . other than that, appears you had a busy day.

Mario,

Don't forget that you still found the time to call me and help me with my question about my upcoming restaurant inspection! You are something else!

You’ll have to put on a course at the next convention on how you do these things. I know I’d attend. What a motivator. Why to go.
Allan

**Thanks James! **
This was a first for me, I have done 2-3 in one day but never 5!!

Thanks Allen!!
Now you got me thinking!:wink:

My pleasure Jerry!!

BTW Look for the info early in the week.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Believe me Michael I do! **[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BTW The cop realized that we have mutual friends and he said to plead not guilty and he would square it with the crown Attorney, Bonus!!:wink:[/FONT]

If you already had 4 inspections, why pull a bank job - you can get 5 to 10 for that :wink:

Too funny!

How much for knocking off a bank? :wink:

Three (home) inspections do make for a long day Mario. Fortunately I am usually able to book the third inspection for later in the week as my clients are willing to wait. But every now and then . . . .

I know what you mean George!