New article on greywater inspection

Use this thread to discuss the entry New article on greywater inspection at the InterNACHI Blog

grAy is how it’s spelled in America

grEy is how it’s spelled in England

Greywater is how it’s spelled in America, England the rest of the world, most of the time

Graywater is how it’s spelled occasionally

Try searching on Google. Even Wikipedia spells it “greywater”

Come on Rob anyone can change the wiki and yes I looked before I posted.:roll:

I am a long time RVer It’s always been Gray Water


I’ll have to agree with Mike, as much as it hurts. :mrgreen::wink:

  1. Dictionary
  2. Thesaurus
  3. Spanish
  4. Medical


The word you’ve entered isn’t in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

  1. gray water
  2. graywacke


Spelling Suggestions Powered By: Franklin Electronic Publishers
Franklin puts a world of knowledge in your hand. Click here for Merriam-Webster’s Speaking Dictionary & Thesaurus, and other fine handheld electronic references, personal organizers, and educational devices.

USGBC LEED Spells it Graywater for this purpose.

I hope it doesn’t hurt too much.

If it does, put some ice on it.:shock::mrgreen::smiley:

Yeah, it helped. :mrgreen:
Good pick up on that Mike. :slight_smile:

I’m not the greatest speller but I can Google :wink:

The greatest measure of anything is Google, and there are four times as many hits for greywater as there are for graywater. Nevertheless, I’ll let you have this one and propose an alternate spelling in the article

I don’t care what you do.

If you don’t want to spell it in the accepted manner that’s your problem.

I can find thousands of hits from Google for all sorts of madness.

20,000 for this search:

So if that’s your gold standard so be it.