NEW Color Printer and Digital Camera deal. 99 bucks!

Originally Posted By: ssmith3
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=720251&sku=C26-1141&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEM688C

This link is to Tiger Direct for a great deal on a package deal. Don't forget to download the rebates. I have been purchasing computer equipment from them for several years at my paying job. Your best bet for even faster service is to call my rep. John Myers his # is 877-992-8875 or shoot him an e-mail @ john.myers@tigerdirect.com with the item # your CC # bill to adx and ship to adx.

Mention my name, Scott Smith not that you get a discount or that I get anything, he just likes to know how people hear about them.

Scott Smith

Marinspection

Vice President NorCal NACHI Chapter

I graduated from collage. Now my life is all mixed up.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Scott,

that is an outrageous deal, I was just about to buy a new desk printer for the office, I guess I'm getting a free back-up camera with it. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Thanks

Gerry (cheap SOB)

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Gerry, I think the word is “Frugal”. Cheap just sounds well, cheap. A friend and I go to lunch once a month and we only go where we have a coupon for buy one get one free on the lunches. Just watching those nickels and dimes…

Scott Smith

Marinspection

I just received mine yesterday and hooked it all up. The camera takes AWESOME pictures and with EXTREME clarity!!! The printer does a pretty good job at reproducing colors correctly though I will probably try to do some tweaking to make it even better. If you have not ordered this yet I suggest you do so quickly. The 3 MEGA pixel camera alone is worth more that the 99 bucks!!!

Call John today and place your order. (see original post)

Scott

Scott Smith

Marinspection

Originally Posted By: bhendry

I saw the same deal for $139 - I believe it was from CompUSA.

I ordered the kit from Tiger Direct - thanks for the tip.

Note that the camera has 8MB internal memory - which is not a ton of camera memory, but it will accept a CF type 1 card. I use a 128MB CF card with my other camera - something to consider. I pull the card from the camera and plug into the laptop as a removable disk to download the pictures into the report.

I would recommend rechargeable batteries, 4 x AA.

Has anyone looked into a UV filter to protect the lens?

Regards,

Bill

![](upload://6W2YnX4wTESErcMziSzPMju9jcW.gif)