New design out of beta

Lol…what a firestorm has ensued over the new design…personally I like the older 2008 edition. But, if there must be a change the “minimalistic” look is best over the 2013.

Bert

I like the side bar info on the left of the 2008 version. :slight_smile:

Chris this is a pretty serious issue for those that use the NACHI agreement system like me:(

Jim

Agreed, and a good history lesson.

Why fix it if it ain’t broke?

EXACTLY Bro !!!

Jim

What kind of report are you trying to print out from InterNACHI’s website?

Jim,

Can you clarify? I’m not sure what you mean by “back off ice area”. What kind of report are you trying to print?

Chris

It took a few days, but I like the new format. Thank you Chris for all your hard work. The Nachi site is, and always will be the premier HI site!

I was referring to the Client Agreements, sorry didn’t mean report.

The cliebt agreement page is the new size and cannot be changed, thus the agreements print like that so there is all this white space on the left and the agreement is squished into a small cell in the center. Looks stupid.

Jim

Jim, I’ll have Tim work on it on Monday.

Thanks Nick mucho appreciated.:cool:

Jim

Should be fixed, for the most part. I’ll tweak the print layout a bit more later tonight.

Hi! Sorry about the trouble - I was out camping for the holiday weekend. I’ll have it working in the morning!

Thanks Tim and Crew.

Jim

Jim -

How does it look for you now? If it still has a problem, let me know what browser you’re using and I’ll look into it.

Tim

You guys know my stance. In my opinion the new look is to small to white and for me my time spent here will be limited now.

Just put it on minimal Billy. all will be well

Billy, You can change it back to the old style with the click of your mouse. At the bottom of the page where there is a drop down menu that has “InterNachi 2013 Interim”, click on the drop down & change it to “InterNachi 2008”.

Yep, that one works for me. :slight_smile:

Nothing has changed, the agreement are still in a small table and they print like that also. Actually the whole back off ice is like that and using minimal or the old 2008 version all have no affect in that area.

Jim