New Entrance Exam

I tried to print the final result page but what came out of the printer was:
‘Please do no print this page’. Yes, do no.
One question asked about something being superior. But superior in what regard?
I’m soon to have to take my annual test, since I just did do I have to again when its due? Will I be asked to take it then?

I took the test and only got 90%. I, like Marcel, only got 80% on structure. Can’t figure that one out.
I like the format though and everything worked fine for me.
Larry

How true that has been for me. I’m lucky I took the time to study radon, termites and mold because I constantly field questions about them from customers and realtors, even though I make it clear that I don’t offer those services (I do have an EPA sponsored class/ exam for radon measurement in a few weeks). Plus, understanding these “extra-curriculars” is an indication that an inspector is more than just about the being the bare-*** minimum.:cool:

Chris, Nice work! The exam was easy to follow and worked fine for me.
Earl

The new format is excellent. I see we still need to work on the wording of many questions!

Good Job, Chris!

I found I could print the Review Your Answers page without any problem. I like that so I can review the questions later to find out where I goofed.

I did not like the fact that I could not print the Congratulations page. It makes no sense to me to write down my Unique Session Code. It makes it too easy to lose it and not know what it is for in the future. I was able to copy & paste to word to print it though.

I am on dial-up and found that the pages take longer to load then the old version. Today my connection was quite fast too. The old version of the test I was able to complete in less time. There was a difference of about 10 min. That is a large difference.

Took the test today. Found the format similar to the NHIE, like it. Does need some wording corrections. Was able to print the Congratulations page, right click, select all, copy and paste to a word doc.

The congratulations page has been fixed so you can print it.

Thanks Chris…

The new Exam is very impressive!

Took it, passed it, liked it ! Thanks Chris, nice job!

I have tried the new exam and had no problems. GREAT !!

Just got through with the exam and it worked GREAT!!!:smiley:
No bugs noted!!!:smiley:
Good Job on the format!!!
</IMG></IMG>