New Extend & Climb Ladder

I guess I grew up the same time Stephen did. got the aches (and pride) to prove it!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Why did you stop?

I got smart!!!
(A ruptured disc didn’t help any)!

1 Like

…and what happened? EDIT: I see, the ruptured disc came in after :grinning:

1 Like

If everything I’ve lifted/done (long list, some crazy/extra heavy) catches up on me, I guess I’ll be in trouble. No aches/pains yet. :grinning:

2 Likes

No Pain No Gain, suck it up buttercup! Show them dames how tough of a man you are! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

There’s an oldie!

That’s right , Junior. Even in Quarantine, we should never stop moving and exercising.

Here is how I’m staying sane during the lock-down: Exercising in my back yard with my dog.

5 Likes

Nice, but all those orange lines and only 900 calories?

1 Like

Nice Bert! :grinning: We’ve been out in our 2+acres, down through the woods, etc with the kids and the dogs. We’ve been out to Panmure Island beach, walking, metal detecting, etc, breathing in the salt water air. :wink:

2 Likes

Most of the lines are from the bike (outer loop). You don’t burn many calories per mile on the bike.
20k bike, 5k run, 1k kayak. :wink:

It was a fun day
:biking_man: :rowing_man: :running_man:

1 Like

You’re a lean machine! :wink:

1 Like

I’ll just cut back on a single apple fritter :slight_smile: j/k, good stuff! I hit the gym and hike, running is not for me.

2 Likes

0:42 Dog says “screw this crap, peace out!

1 Like

I bet it’s beautiful there this time of year.

1 Like

How the hell did we get here from a ladder question🤔

2 Likes

It’s quiet! The tulip fields will be out in bloom in the next while. I’ll get some pictures when they’re out. 2020 is our first full year here. We moved here in August of 2019, the fall colors were breathtaking! Prince Edward Island is a new playground for us! :grinning:

1 Like

It happens! :grinning:

1 Like

The ladder question was just:

4 Likes

Where did that sixth guy on the right come from?