New FLIR I7 I5 and I3

Yes the E40BX seems fantastic so far, I was treated like gold by Jason Kaylor @ Aiken Colon!

The guys there are the best!

FLIR E40BX would be the minimum IMO. Works just fine for building diagnostics for me.

Get with Jason, he’ll answer any questions you may have and then some, great guy.

Tim is being kind. His order got screwed up at first with the end of the year and some inventory auditing at FLIR. What we did do right was get him a T440 loaner until his camera came in. However, we should have known what was going on sooner than what we did.

Tim’s order actually made me really look at our systems we have in place and we are now working on a couple of different software solutions that integrate all of our systems much more efficiency.

I found an amazing CRM, Email campaign and marketing solution if any of you guys are looking for something like that. It integrates with Peachtree and Quickbooks and has several 3rd party vendors that will write APIs and custom apps for it. It is $500 a month, but if you are interested in knowing it (I don’t want to put it in a public forum) drop me a line or give me a call and I will let you know who it is.

Tim, I believe you spoke to Perry, unless they recently hired someone named Barry.:wink:

You’re probably right… despite my spell check and/or aging ears, they are a good bunch!

They are, by far, the best in the business.:wink: Their service is much like Dom’s. They do return calls if you have any questions. It’s not unusual to receive a call from Jim Sefferin to ask how you’re doing. Not quite in the same boat as the resident IR guru here.:wink:

Please send it back.
You need 120x120 minimum. You will not see much Shane. Please see if you can exchange it.