New FREE logo designed for Lemonade Home Inspections

Have your marketing professionally designed by the InterNACHI design team. The design services are free. Place your custom print order here:

http://printservices.nachi.org/

Marketing contact: jessica@internachi.org

Lemonade-Raphael-Gobidas-home-inspector-logo-internachi

1 Like

Cool logo Chris !!

2 Likes

Interesting and simple. Nice!

1 Like

Nice logo.

Logo looks are fine. The name, Lemoniid, may draw negative reactions or even personal condemnations.
Just my thoughts.

This reminds me of the time Nick said that you could make it as a home inspection company regardless of the name, within reason, and I agree completely with that if the person running the operation is persistent and is willing to put his all into it.

A number of years ago, Nick backed an inspector, told him to come up with a name and Nick would provide marketing materials and mentor him to get started. The inspector took the challenge but following the thread I don’t think the inspector’s whole heart was in it.

He ended up calling his company Grape Inspections and doing a quick search it looks like he dropped Grape Inspections (I don’t know how long ago) and went back to his original Eagle Eye Inspections.

I do think that if he put more into it, he could have made Grape work for him. And who knows, maybe Eagle Eye is doing tremendous.

Good luck Lemonade man.