New Free, Online Course: Master Class for Home Inspectors

The free, online InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors has created a demand for more online live coaching sessions. We now have several available in the next few months, but they’re limited to only 20 participants in each session.

Register for free coaching sessions by logging into the Master Class for Home Inspectors and choose your session from the list. If these fill up, we’ll make more.

This online Master Class for Home Inspectors includes live, online coaching sessions with your class instructor, InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko, other home inspectors, class students, InterNACHI® members, and special guest instructors who are successful home inspectors from all over the world.

Talk with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and other home inspectors about anything related to home inspections, such as starting a business, growing your business, training, certification, business resources, marketing strategies, hiring inspectors, real estate agents, websites, software, making more money, etc. The sessions are live, face-to-face, and interactive using Zoom.

Anyone else have a bunch of the links go to 404 Not found?

2 Likes

Hi, Charles. If you have any issues, please copy the URL and email it to me ben@internachi.org. I’ll take a look.

I just clicked every link in Step #1 of the class, and they all worked for me. Are there other links not working and located somewhere else in the course?

Welcome to the forum Charles. And yes I have the same problem. I do not no which ones. I just skipped over them. I would have to go back and find them. :roll_eyes:

Hi, Scott. If you have any issues, please copy the URL of the course page and email it to me ben@internachi.org. I’ll take a look.

I just clicked every link in Step #1 of the class, and they all worked for me. Are there other links not working and located somewhere else in the course?

Scott and Charles, I just clicked every link in Step #2 of the course and found no problems. Are there links (other than the links in Step #1 or #2) not working and located somewhere else in the course?

In step #1 the SOP link https://education.nachi.org/sop was the first for me.

There were others as well. I can go back and find them if you would like.

Hm. Do you remember where in the course in Step #1 that link is located? Which course page? If you could copy the URL of the course page and paste it here, that would be great. I’ve searched for “education.nachi.org” and I just can’t find it in Step #1.

https://education.nachi.org/show.php?course_id=277&element_id=12148

Step #1 Standards and Ethics the SOP link

Excellent! Fixed. But it’s an interesting technical problem. It’s not apparent from my admin side. So, I think we need to review the clicks from our side differently. Hm.

I will check it out and see if it is fixed.

1 Like

Maybe a dummy account to let someone check through the course, or maybe ask some inspectors to be Beta testers. Just a couple of thoughts.

InterNACHI’s free, online Master Class for Home Inspectors includes online live coaching sessions. Our next coaching session is Wed, Aug 12, 2020.

Register from the “Introduction” section of the course. Seating is limited to 30 people.

The online course includes live, online coaching sessions with your class instructor, InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko, other home inspectors, class students, InterNACHI® members, and special guest instructors who are successful home inspectors from all over the world.

Talk with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and other home inspectors about anything related to home inspections, such as starting a business, growing your business, training, certification, business resources, marketing strategies, hiring inspectors, real estate agents, websites, software, making more money, etc. The sessions are live, face-to-face, and interactive.

Ben Gromicko InterNACHI Home Inspector 4