New French-language Inspection Agreement for your review

Thanks Marc!

What do you use for SOP and COE?

Good afternoon,

Kate and Marcel,

I propose that NACHI official Service agreement “Convention de service” ought not be quoting and linking to other than the Quebec official Real Estate board OACIQ-ACAIQ SOP.

Your proposed convention de service presently refers the public to an illegitimate Quebec based Home inspection association that does not speak for NACHI or for its home inspectors.

Salut!

Marc-Andre Beauchemin :slight_smile:

That French agreement looks VERY familiar…HMMMM
G

Gilles is right to point out that the document is very familiar.

As a bailiff in 1988, I did not have or use the same text especially as most inspections I performed were Court ordered for testimonial purposes only.

I never claimed to be the author of the above convention de service and I must say that Gilles Larin introduced me to NACHI.

I thank him again for this also!

I speak for all NACHI and InterNACHI members when I thank Gilles Larin for generously sharing his notes with me at the time he did.

I have adapted the said document a little and have often discussed the Brossard-Quebec and Canadian inspection market with Gilles on many occasions.

Although I have made a few changes / modifications, to adapt the document to meet my client’s needs, it is fair to say that Gilles’ document was my inspiration.

Thank you Gilles!

Merci Gilles!

Marc-Andre Beauchemin,
BMAinspection.com (CMI)