Originally Posted By: fmagdefrau
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Before I can inspect new homes in my area I have some requirements to meet,
1. I have to pass the National Home Inspectors Exam (ASHI's EXAM)
2. I have to have 250,000 in e&o and general libility.
3. Become a licensed home inspector in my state.
4. Obtaine a resendental builders license (Pass another test)
5. Receive certification from the ICC or any other code organiztion. (Pass another test)
6. Be approvide by the Mississippi Home Inspector Board.
Does this go toward countinuing education ?